Privacy and Security
At Laguna Cellar, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The following statement describes our information gathering and usage practices.
1) Laguna Cellar will not rent or sell your personal information to any organization or company without your consent.
2) When you register, place an order or provide your personal information to us for any other business purpose, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. Credit card information is not stored in our database after the order has been processed and we will require you to enter a valid credit card number for each transaction performed on our site. We may also request additional information. We use this information to process your requests and to communicate with you about your orders. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you of changes to the web site, new releases, special offers and events we think you'll find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information via email, you may request to have your name removed from our email list.
3) All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
4) We track visits to the pages and links on our websites so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the website. While we may choose to share aggregate information on consumer behavior to third parties, none of these statistics contain personally identifying information. We have implemented, and intend to make changes to such implementations and features as we see fit in the future, certain industry standard tools and features, including but not limited to Google Analytics. Any data we collect via Google Analytics will be used for the purpose of providing a better customer service experience. By using Laguna Cellar web site, you give us explicit consent to utilize such implementations and features. Should you wish to be excluded from such tools, you may opt-out by emailing us at "admin AT lagunacellar.com".
6) You may update or change information related to your Laguna Cellar account by logging in and visiting the Edit Account section of the website to view and update your information.
We take site security very seriously. In the age of ecommerce and cyber attacks, we do not take security for granted, hence we work extra diligently to protect our site and our customers. Our whole cloud-based infrastructure is hosted with one of the world's top three cloud-solutions companies that has a reputation for upholding the highest service level standard. (We are not naming which one to avoid drawing attention to them. Hint: think Amazon, Google, Microsoft.)
Our web server is secured at all times, especially when our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL (Secure Socket Layers), provided by the premier encryption software company available today. While on our web site, you can verify whether you have a secure connection to our server by looking for the lock icon on the URL box of browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Here are the examples of what you should see in your browser's URL box.
A locked icon, as opposed to unlocked or open icon, indicates the security status of your internet connection when you are just surfing on our web site.
The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure hosting environment. Credit card information is purged from our database once orders are processed.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact customer support at "sales [at] lagunacellar [dot] com".